Friend Makin Mondays (FMM) is such a great idea!!! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Don’t forget to add your link to your blog at All the Weigh so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The point is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you make grocery lists? No grocery lists for me although I wish I was that organized. I will do it for special occasions and when I’m entertaining. What gets me every time is that for some reason I can’t go to a market for only one or two items so I make up a whole bunch of other things that I need. I think if I made lists and kept to them I would avoid the impulse buying. If I wrote a list I might even take it one step further and cut out the corresponding coupons too. I guess that would be pure bliss.
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? I start in the produce section, then meats, head towards the cereals, then the dairy section, last stop frozen food aisle to have a look around.
3. What is your favorite seasoning? Garlic
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? Red peppers, carrots, mushrooms, green beans.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? A half of a cherry pie.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Papaya
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. Right now I am totally into Elevation Burger. I get the Veggie #1 wrapped in lettuce with mushrooms, caramelized onions, tomatoes and ketchup and a side salad.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) I sort of dropped the pasta from my diet recently. However, when not dieting or when I reach goal I’m sure I will bring some of it back, I love Cappellini. I like Dreamfield low carb pasta. Although I find it really hard to believe that it actually is low-carb. From the look of the box the only thing that makes it low carb is that the company says so.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose? I love the dried fruit section at Fresh Market. I miss going there and indulging. My favorite is Bahama Breeze which consists of dried coconut, kiwi and macadamia nuts. Second runner up is any flavor licorice – a throwback from my childhood when I could consume huge amounts of the loveliest candy.
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? I’d rather give up french fries. I couldn’t live in a world without chocolate.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. And don’t forget stop back to Kenlie’s blog All The Weigh and link up in the comments! Stay cool my friends!